Port of Norfolk, Virginia
Directions to Pier:
Start out going Southwest on Terminal toward
Parking. 0.1 miles.
• Turn right onto Robin Hood Road for 1.4 miles Turn left
onto N. Military Highway / VA-165.
• Turn left onto N. Military Highway /
• Continue to follow N. Military Highway for 0.9 miles.
straight to go to N. Military Highway / US-13 South for 1.6 miles.
onto I-264 West, toward downtown Norfolk / Portsmouth, approximately 3.8
• Take Waterside Drive Exit #9 on the left approximately 0.3
• Stay straight to go to VA-337 ALT E/ Waterside Drive approximately
• Turn left onto West Main Street approximately 0.1 miles and
you'll end at Waterside Drive and the Pier Terminal.
Norfolk International Airport (ORF)
12 miles to pier,
approximate driving time 20 minutes
Airport Transportation: Taxis are
available for hire.
Pier Long Term Parking:
Cedar Grove Parking
Daily rate is $10.00 per day (subject to change).
The fee is
payable upon entering the facility in US cash or Travelers Checks.
complimentary shuttle will take you to / from the pier terminal.
information call: 757-664-6229.
Luggage can be dropped off at the
Nauticus Terminal prior to parking in the Cedar Grove Parking Lot located 14
blocks from the pier. Or, if you prefer, Porters are available at the Cedar
Grove Parking Lot to assist with your luggage loading onto the complimentary