Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Los Angeles, CA
New Orlean, LA
New York, NY
Port Canaveral, FL
San Diego, CA
San Francisco, CA
Port of Tampa, Florida
Tampa Pier Terminal:
Port of Tampa
815 Channelside Drive
Directions to Pier:
From Tampa International Airport:
• Exit Tampa International Airport and follow signs to I-275 North. I-275 merges with I-4 East.
• Take I-4 East to Exit #1 (Ybor City).
• Go South on 21 Street, turn right on Adamo Drive (Hwy 60), then turn left (South) on Channelside Drive.
• Cruise Terminal 3 main entrance is approximately 5 blocks South on Channelside Drive.
• Entrance is on the left at Cumberland Street.
7 miles to the pier, approximate driving time is 20 minutes.
In the event of a last minute change in pier assignments, signage will indicate the assigned terminal for your particular ship.